What sub-sectors does the big health industry include?
The big health industry refers to a series of healthy production and operation, service provision and information dissemination related to maintaining health, repairing health, and promoting health.
(1) The medical industry with medical service institutions as the main body;
(2) Health care products with the production and sales of medicines, medical devices and medical consumables as the main body;
(3) The health care products industry is mainly based on the production and sales of health food and health products;
(4) The health management service industry is mainly based on health testing and evaluation, consulting services, conditioning and rehabilitation, and security promotion;
(5) The health care industry is dominated by the elderly care market; the pharmaceutical industry and the health care industry are currently the largest market share;